Fleetpin GPS Tracking forFreight, Logistics & Distribution
Fleetpin GPS tracking can help courier and transport companies manage their day to day operations by providing real-time vehicle locations and allowing operations staff to efficiently allocate and direct drivers to the nearest job.
Metro Urgent Couriers Urgent and Same Day Couriers, Nationwide
Detailed reporting helps managers identify operational efficiency gains through reduced fuel costs, ensuring vehicles are road safe and legal, and improving driver behaviour.
- Operations teams can more effectively allocate jobs and co-ordinate with drivers
- Identify risky driving with overspeed alerts and reporting
- Reduce costs associated with fines by using Wof, RUC, and registration reminders
- Use geofenced locations to know when drivers are arriving at key locations such as depots or customer locations
- Provide instant feedback to customer queries about vehicle locations and job pick-up/drop-offs
- Receive alerts for unauthorised vehicle usage outside of work hours
- Review delivery efficiency and timeliness
“Since changing to Fleetpin my team has found the software so friendly and easy to use:
Keeping up with WOF's and service's is easy and can be checked at a glance. Tracking drivers past history is fast and accurate.
My dispatchers love the voice and pop up geofence alerts.
We love supporting a NZ owned company and like the fact that Fleetpin is growing and adding new products to their service offerings.
Keep up the good work!”
Urgent and Same Day Couriers, Nationwide
Kitchen Things Kitchen Appliance Distribution, Nationwide
Fleetpin helps Kitchen Things provide instant responses to customer queires about delivery times and status.
“We are now able to track our delivery vehicles, giving our customers an exact update on when their product will be delivered.
We can keep a track of when RUC is due and when the next service is due.
Fleetpin save us time and money by allowing us to be super efficient with our vehicle usage.
When we traded one of our trucks, Todd from Fleetpin called into the truck depot and changed over the unit at 7.00pm on his way home from a sales day at Tongariro, that is going over and above this customers expectation!!
Thank you Todd and Jaleh!”
Kitchen Appliance Distribution, Nationwide
Ready to Give Fleetpin a Go?
Join hundreds of satisfied customers right across the country with New Zealand's most innovative GPS fleet management solution.